Freitag, 3. September 2010

1 September 2010- It's Over

As Raditya Dika (Author of "Kambing Jantan") said,
"I'll remain you as a friend"

Rizki and I are not in a relationship anymore.

I said all things that made me disappointed, and as always, I would never know what he actually felt, how..

People don't have to know why we broke up, just let it between us.. Some people know, but the reason will not be showed to public, we're not even actor/ actress.

It is just a matter of time.. Let it finish now, before we swim too deep. (Even it's actually late for him, I think. He swam too deep already).

Sorry, Rizki. I did hurt you too much. Thank you for all the sincere love you gave. I was blessed that I ever had you in my life. and I'll promise myself, I would never regret about that.

Keine Kommentare: