Samstag, 5. Oktober 2013

Oh, Life..

A hard nice week has been passed. It was hard saying goodbye to two good friends. I'm still not used to farewell. It's just hard, eventhough I might be leaving as well. When? I don't even know.
Bye, Andreas, my dance partner :'(
And yes, my parents were here attending the graduation ceremony. They were quite surprised as I didn't tell them before that I was going to give a speech on that day (Photos will be added soon!) Oh, to those who I embarassed with unimportant stuffs like dress etc (Gözde and Ega hehe): I finally got them all just few hours before the ceremony ;) By the way, on Oct 25th is the graduation ceremony part two. This time in Jülich. Hoho!!

OH! I chatted with one indonesian friend, she is now staying in München doing her doctorate there. She said, it's better to take the master course as soon as possible. So keep my fingers crossed. I hope God opens the door just one by one, so I can see it clearly. I believe He has prepared everything to be happened in my life.


Keine Kommentare: