Dienstag, 2. September 2014

Jakarta n Bekasi: 3rd week

Sorry for the late post. It has been so stressful on the last days, that I just didn't feel like writing.
So I would continue the story of my holidays..

Here I was. Eating the legendary mie babi (pork noodle) in my beloved old high school. Oh, actually I was attending the school mass. But I was one hour late. Hahaha. Santa Ursula: some has been changed, but since changes are part of living activities, those were just ok (but please bring back Sr.Moekti as principal, huhu).
 Here it is. The legendary entrance floor of the green jail ;)
 And I was kidnapped to share my  love life in Germany. Thanks to Ibu Arimbi :)
 Then I hanged out with my childhood bestie.
 On Saturday, I was back again to my school and attending the saturday art class. Back to my old class: traditional dancing (I even taught the morning class).
 Like every Saturday after school 8-5 years ago: marching band time. Huff. Oh no, we actually just hanged around and ran away before our coach came and caught us :P
On Sunday, we went to Ancol for ngelarung and for heavy ramen brunch with Tesa, Om Luki and Tante Mir.
The day continued... Pro Akolit was not over yet ;)
 and the week was closed in a mass.hehe :)

Keine Kommentare: