Mittwoch, 24. August 2016

Street Food Festival + Straßenfest

Good news: I got the internship in Kölleda. The internship will start in March 2017. YEAAAAAYYYYY!!! So I will move after my master study, maybe to Erfurt. I am soooo happy :D :D :D

One step closer to my dream and hopefully I can get a job afterwards, so I won't be deported from Germany. I can't imagine that happening.

Meanwhile, I had to admit that I was so homesick. But, only Thomas noticed. He even bought Sambal Bajak today to reduce my homesickness until the day I come home. (and yes, I plan to be in Indonesia in the middle of January).

My master project seems to make progression. Haha, I'm not sure yet. I have to do my best. I don't want to have bad score on this.

No, it's not 2 pairs of indonesian-german 
Yes, indonesian girls eat the most ;)
Last weekend, Thomas and I went to Street Food Festival in Jülich and Village Festival in Floßdorf. Let me mention what we ate: pulled pork with fries from La Tapita, Holland mocktail Bali Style, Frozen Yogurt, Indian fried rice with chicken tandoori, Churros and Hungarian Baumstriezel. There we met Christian and Nandea. Rockdorf played some songs during the village fest at around 9 p.m.

Rockdorf in Floßdorf
Drunk faces
I wasn't in the mood of beers. So, I ordered cocktails called SPAIN, made of Grenadine, Likör 43, Maracuja and cream and something else I guess. Thomas uncle treated me with CAIPIRINHA. And before we went home, I got a glass of Pina Colada. They were soooo good, that I fell on my own foot after recording Rockdorf. What a shame.

So, I'll see you in 2 weeks with a report from Bierbörse ya. Haha. See ya!

Keine Kommentare: