Samstag, 28. Mai 2011

Gees! Math tutor!!

Well, I was trapped. I never thought that finding Priest for a mass is such a damn hard thing. My fault, I was late. But thanks for who have helped me :) Otherwise I will wish the earth swallows me. I'm still hoping that I can find one soon, since so far I've called 12 Priests in 2 weeks and 2 more are on the way. Well well well let see. *keep my fingers cross*

Anyway still have good news. Judith and I were taking such a nice nap at school that we came 15 minutes late. Lucky that she woke up, otherwise I could sleep until 18 o'clock. hahah... The teacher came late as usual either, I guess,so we didn't miss so much. At the end of the class, she asked us personally mmm secretly mmm well maybe not. haha. She asked, if we want to be a math tutor for one student. WOW!! Math tutor!! Great offer but not good deadline. We'll try this Monday after class, I hope it'll work and maybe Judith can take over it, as I still have to work for Sprachenakademie ;)

Keine Kommentare: