Donnerstag, 12. April 2012

Paskah 2012

I didn't go so far away like the last two years, but it was also nice to spend easter with people you know. Okei, let's start from Palm Sunday. My brother, who had arrived since Saturday, and I went to St.Anna Kirche in Düsseldorf. Before the mass, we did sightseeing Rhein. Galih insisted eating fish and chips nearby the river and I just refused it. In fact we were late to the mass and there's no guarantee that fish and chips is the best food they sell. So we just bought Holland Fries and ran to the subway. It tasted so good, honestly. Anyway, after almost one year, I was again on the altar and again on duty ;)
Feli and me
Until Thursday I had to go to FH. No holiday. Poor Galih, he had to wait until I get back home. But he cooked in the evening. So it was just nice.
Galih Oliver's Spaghetti Bolognese
Galih Oliver's Cottbular

Wednesday we visited Opa and Oma.
Opa's Osterglocken
Thursday Propstei. Friday propstei and Düren. Saturday to Aachen, buying some stuff, pizza, ice cream. Got back home, took a rest for a while then went to Propsteikirche. That day was the longest mass I ever had in Jülich. 2 hours. Though in Bekasi it took 3,5 hours for the same time of mass. ckckck. But we had nice company that night. Alexander and Johann were there as well. Saw people that I know, like Ophelia n her fam, Barbara Biel, Cornelia, her husband and her super cute daughter Eliza who was baptized at that night, Galo, Prof Scherer and his fam (I'm not wishing though,cause he saw me playing guitar on the street).
Sunday!! We had been waken by the sound from my android when a message in Whatsapp appears. My brother and I then tried to skype the whole family, so that we delayed our schedule for one hour. We headed then at 11.43 to Cologne and as I promised my brother, we got something to eat first. and it was..... : KFC :D We catched the tramp before 14 o'clock to the Mauritius Church. The mass should start at 14.30. Ärm, I used to be asked to do something and something. I was hoping to be on duty as minstrant again, but no, I was asked to be a lector at that day. I offered them also, to sing the Madah Paskah ;) Not let my brother sitting alone, I asked Kak Feli if the organist come and told her that Galih play orgel well. In fact that he at the end played for the whole mass, with just 1 hour practice. Cool :) Happy easter everyone!


made by Tesa

1 Kommentar:

AB hat gesagt…

aww seems km having fun pas Östern