Mittwoch, 28. März 2012

He is Preparing Something Good

My week is getting better, I would say. Though all bad news happened last week seemed have no end. Anyway I've done something I called "Minggu Prihatin" in the connection with my robbed house. I ate only what I had, I bought only bread and milk in the whole week.

I haven't said, that I got the scholarship from KSG, have I? :) Yes, I got it. My application had been accepted. So, I'll be financially supported for the next 2 semesters ;) As the consequenz, I should organize some events for the other students. I offer Saman-course for this semester and a one-day event called "Tag der Interkulturellen Begegnung" with forum and workshops, in cooperation with the Indonesian Catholic Student Family -Aachen. Bin einfach begeistert :)

Anyway I would say that I'm in crisist of money at the moment. I spent 10€ just for lunch and dinner in one day (I would kill myself), which I expected only to spend 6,50€ because I borrow 3,50€ from Judith. I still have to pay 5€ for the guitarcourse also.Uh-oh.. No money left.(though I still went to supermarket on Sunday, because the needs are sold 10% cheaper. God is good.

There was a festival or kind of sunday market last Sunday. Then a crazy idea popped up my mine. Play guitar, play guitar!! I brought my guitar at 18 p.m with an empty cacao box. I found a good place in front of the shoe shop, put all my stuffs there, my songbook, the cacao box, started to sing (warming up).

"Weine nicht wenn der Regen fällt, dam dam dam dam.. usw usw"

Nobody heard. Hmm. Stop with this Gregor's song. Not suitable to my voice. Except "Country Road" :P

Followed with Adele's and Beyonce's song. Some euros was coming. A professor was looking at me. Uh-oh. I sang mostly old songs like "Through The Eyes of Love","Edelweiss", "Somewhere over the rainbow","My favorite things", "When You Say Nothing at All". The others are Hillsong's and indonesian: "Everybody Knew" by Citra Idol and "Jari-Jari Cantik".

At the end I got 9,99€ (after 1,5 hour). Not bad at all. I said to my brother, let see if I got tomatoes, eggs or coins. He didn't believe when I told him that I got coins! hahaha. I just like it, nice talking with nice people on the street, playing and singing, nice weather, got enough money to pay debt and the course ;) I could be proud of myself :P

Nevertheless I hope that the family that will give me this babysitter job calling me back. It's been one week :(

Keine Kommentare: