Montag, 19. März 2012

Officially... poor

Good luck, bad luck, who knows.
Yesterday your parents might be rich, who's gonna expected that today your parents lost more than 30 million rupiah.

That happened to me just today.

My house in Bekasi was robbed. Mom told me crying that the robber broke up the window, got into my parents' bedroom and stole everything he could bring with. Euros, dollars, jewels, cameras, video camera, laptops (mom's and dad's). My money also!! :(

But I'm still grateful that there was nothing happened with my parents. They just sad. Of course. My mom especially, because she kept all the money that she will use to pay the flight to Germany this summer at home and now it's all gone.

Well, I'm officially poor student now :p I should be ready for every condition that I may face in these next months. Should spend some money, that I really don't know HOW!!

I just met my ex-boss in the cafetaria this afternoon. She told me that I had done 60 hours overtime and I will be given a new 3-month-contract without working. I was shocked. I had done more than 160 hours overtime, 174 hours to be exact (more or less 8 months salary), how could I be paid only for 3 months???? I'm still wondering :((

Ok, next plan. I'm gonna call Alexander's neighbor, if they still need baby sitter. I hope, from that I can pay AT LEAST my guitar course. When summer comes, then I should be ready to sing more songs and play on the street. Hmm. Oh ya, I'm crossing fingers for the scholarship from KSG, as well.

I hope this is really the last bad news I have to hear.. Oh my goodness.

Anyway, there should be good news beside the bads. I got 2,7 for Konstruktionselement(Constructional Elements), which I thought, I would just get either 4,0 or 5,0 (failed). I was so happy :)


1 Kommentar:

kristy hat gesagt…

oooh.. schade Dita.. doakan yang ngrampok aja, supaya dia bertobat dan kembali ke jalan yang benar. tetap semangat!! pasti ada jalan.. and Jesus is always with you and your fam. :)