Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012

Rollercoaster Mood

I do need to talk with somebody. I'm now galau tingkat tinggi. Haha.
I don't know actually what to talk. But it's about him. You know.
Maybe I just need to talk to him directly and see what's gonna happen, 
as the affection I showed can't make him realize that I admire him like crazy..

Now I realize how difficult it is to be in love with a 40-year-old man :(
I can't wait until the time I can meet him, afterwards I just can't handle the mood,
because everything did differently as I imagine. I hate this rollercoaster mood.

Anyway I made two foods for the last meeting of the guitar course. Guacamole and Erdbeertorte.
He likes the cakes so much, but he didn't even try the guacamole. Aaarrgghh kan! Stgh keki.
I miss him already :(

1 Kommentar:

MRP hat gesagt…

to take you back to reality, it's 40 years old dit.....