Montag, 10. Dezember 2012

Greetings from The Vikings!

Looking back to my recent postings, I saw no photos at all. So I thought, this might be a good time for "photos talk" :) Enjoy.

Yesterday I went to Siegburger Weihnachtsmarkt. Not that big, but comfy and unique. The seller told to come from the viking time, you know, the time with no electricity and meanings all stuffs done by hands. 

 If you don't know, merry go round might not come from mary poppin's time, but from the viking time. Of course, no royal horses like in Cinderella. Merry-go-round was made of wood. And one person has to turn the crank to run the merry-go-round. 
 
The wine bar. I got the feeling I was in a local bar in Hogwarts (unfortunatelly forgot the name). I mean the one which sells hot meth (honeywine). Delicioso!! By chance I will try the Love Potion (Liebesgetränk) next time.
This is the vikings' bakery. In 3 ovens with 3 shelves each  they put doughs in.

Keine Kommentare: