Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Wishing everybody had a wonderful christmas joy and will have soon a pleasant new year's celebration.

I'm so sorry that I couldn't post anything since my arrival in Indonesia, but li'l snips snaps from me:

  • I got a theme for my bachelor thesis at the university.
  • I have eaten a lot during this four days.
  • I got my belated birthday and christmas present, like I have been wishing: DSLR :D
  • I want to congratulate PSUMB officially through my blog for winning 3rd prize on Grand Prix Marching Band - first division (Divisi utama), 2nd prize on generall effect, 3rd on field music, 3rd on solo keyboard percussion (Greta) 
  • I went to 1st mass on christmas night
  • I have taken care of my grandma during these 2 days
Photos are to be uploaded as soon as I can.

Well, I actually want to make a kind of  flashback from 2012, but maybe later, home is a bit sucks without wifi :( Anyhow, it will be recaped shortly on the next tab, so just check it out ;)

I'll see you soon, vellas! Adios 2012 :)


Keine Kommentare: