Sonntag, 8. September 2013

#26 Things I like and dislike about myself

It's getting difficult to rate and evaluate myself. It's important to know what I like and dislike, even somehow it's also important to hear what the others say. Not to be, what they want you to be, just for reflection and being nicer human kind.

What I like about myself.

I'm not stupid :) I won't say genious, but I'm not stupid. In lectures I can catch up stuffs (that I love especially) and at least try to understand those.

I'm happy, most of the time, just like my name. Except when I'm sick and under pressure.

I always find my way to get busy and not to get bored. I joined clubs, activities, organized excursion, organisation. Active in all the way I can or even more than I could.

What I dislike about myself.

I'm stupid in love. I let myself falling in love with man, who doesn't even care, if I'm there. Who doesn't even want to spend more time with me celebrating after his defence. I put too much hope that someday we're going to be a great couple, we will be good in supporting each other, etc, etc. The signs of "no" were actually clear, but I keep on rejecting it, and pretended that there's still a chance. And as an indirect result: I'm sick now (read: broken hearted).

I don't talk much.

Keine Kommentare: