Dienstag, 22. April 2014

Easter 2014

I hope you could celebrate easter nicely this year. I, personally, am quite lucky to be able to celebrate easter with my dear little brother. I went to Würzburg on Thursday, then we headed to Munich for 2 days. Well, the weather was that friendly, but we had indoor activities anyway, so it didn't bother us a lot. Yeah, we were in BMW Museum/BMW Welt and in the german museum (Deutsches Museum). It was totally ok, but it was A LOT to see. Puhh. Oh, we went to japanese restaurant SHOTA in Munich. The ramen was incredibly delicious!! And it costed just 8,80€. Juhuu!
 Oh by the way, despite of the fact that we didn't eat something "bavarian", I bought Dirndl. Haha. Ok, there are 2 reasons: I have wanted it for years and my boyfriend :P Maybe someday I'll post a pict wearing it, just wait ;)

Next destination:
7-9 Juni: Brugge & Brussel & Leuven ;)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

taon lalu gw jg ke Deutsches Museum dit...suka banget disana <3 sayangnya waktu kita masih kecil gak ada beginian ya haha