Montag, 5. Mai 2014

Happy 4 Weeks!

Yeay, today we have been exactly 4 weeks together. May love grows more and more between us!

I did enjoy my long weekend. After haven't met him for almost two weeks, I finally met my boyfriend again :) My weekend started on Wednesday evening, after giving extra math class in Jülich. I was so excited like never before. Guys, I WAS HEADING FLOßDORF!! Which means: I visited my boyfriend at his parents' house for the first time. We enjoyed the night together, watched movie, BBQed. It was nice. On the next day, her mom brought me to Opa. That day, I went back to my apartment, but in the evening my boyfriend came here. We enjoyed the fish on Friday from a fish corner in Jülich, which has been opened from the last 50 years (at least we believe so). My boyfriend needed something "Guys' night" so we seperated there afterwards and we met again on Saturday afternoon. Yesterday I had lunch together with him and his parents. Well yea, I felt really accepted there. His parents were kind. And, after lunch, we headed Jülich to the mass and jam session. I'm glad that he went the whole night with me :)
From the parents
Hey, I would say, our relationship is heading on a right way and I hope it's going so further. We both have a long long way to go in front of us. But I love to hold his hand, and to path this way with him. 

Happy 4 weeks, Schatz!

4 Kommentare:

little.onya.in.a.big.world hat gesagt…

iih... dita akhirnya...

siapa pacarmu sekaranggg, dit? :p

Felicia Primadita hat gesagt…

Onyaaa..
pacarku orang sini :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

uwaaaaaaaa...
jangan jadi males pulang ya, ditt... bawa pacarmu ke TAPA dong.. taun ini kalian tuan rumah lagi kan? hahaha... :p

Felicia Primadita hat gesagt…

Hahaha, gw pulang kok juli-agustus. Pacar gw ga ikut, ntar dl lah ;) Gw bahkan ga tau proakolitnya kapan...