Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2015

Happy birthday

Facebook has sucessfully hidden my birthdate, yeay!  Well, I didn't even remember when I changed that setting. I guess last year already. This year no birthday wishes on my wall. But I could feel it, only best people care! :) Best friends (from elementary school,junior and senior high school and from FH Aachen, etc), boyfriend and his family, and my family. Oh, even my ex-headmaster ;)

Thanks a lot for your care and the very kind wishes! Especially those, who have wished early invitation of our wedding or engagement. Hahah, please just pray :) I love you, guys! You are the best I could wish for in life :)

I'm 25!! Juhuu..

P.S: gees, it almost reaches the end of the year. I re-read my wishlist from 2015, and realized that I need to make a new one. Same principal as last year, not that many, but realistic enough ;) So, back to presentation *hosh!*

1 Kommentar:

livergirl hat gesagt…

HAPPY BDAY DIT!!!! Beh gila banyak aja ya yg ultah bulan Desember hahaha. Smoga makin dekat mencapai cita-cita aminnn