Dienstag, 5. Januar 2016

Recap- Resolution 2015

1. finally finish these 2 hell bridging semesters and hell start that goddamn master course
2. get a part time job and save money for car, since I don't own any NRW-Semesterticket from March.
3. attend Andy's ordination mass to the priesthood in Belgium.

4. 2 new countries and 2 new cities
5. more sport

look how great it was! 2015 was not smooth, but it finally reached its end and I made it :) I'm quite satisfied with myself. 


attending Andy's ordination mass
I am now in my 2nd (or 1,5th) semester in the university. It's a busy semester though, with lots of assignments and presentations(I really hate presentations). I might even not that free next February because I still have 2 papers to be handed in. *sigh*

2015 was also tough, because I quit from McDonald's (thanks to Thomas for this) and for a short time didn't have income. But then I got a new part time job. Such a blessing!! The new job is next to campus, 10 min by bike from home, almost double paid in comparison to McD, and the most important, it still has something to do with acoustics and engineering stuffs. So nice!

I was in Denmark (Copenhagen), Switzerland (Zürich), and Austria (Vienna and Salzburg) for the first time. New cities: St.Ingbert and Gent.

I definitely did more sport than the last 5 years. I like zumba and we swim more than previous years. Feel better eventhough we didn't loose any pounds ;)

Bye 2015! Thanks for the memories. Hello 2016!
Resolution's coming soon.

Keine Kommentare: