Dienstag, 2. Februar 2016

Weekend well spent

Monday shows reality. Bleh. But at least, I have recharged myself for the next two weeks. I was in a horrible mood due to the reality that I may not have any winter break at all. I have therapy, seminar in Bremen, 2 assignments, papers for the thesis, no chance of internship, renew my visa and passport,etc. Feels like all come at once and the imagination of having no holidays scared me!
I decided to come home to Thomas last weekend and feel like not going back.. How can I. You are unseparable from the one you love. We watched The Mentalist, drank Glögg, ate that delicious kacang bangkok, made time to go to salon, cuddled and the one you love even cooked for you :* What else do I need :)



Counting down for the next two weeks! One exam to go..

Keine Kommentare: