Sonntag, 10. Juli 2016

You're Craaaaayyyyyy

Things are getting wild here in Oldenburg. Next week 2 tests and 1 test the week after. Recording of speech material for indonesian matrix test is done! Yeay. Anne was doing really well. I know I have chosen and trusted a right person. Thanks God for listening to my prayer :) We had fun yesterday. Thank you, Anne!!
Anne at Hörgarten
Oldenburg sight seeing
However, I need to make sure that everything goes as planned. I don't want to stay longer as necessary in Oldenburg. Things are getting wild, tends to be depressive. I can't distinguish which things are normal and which are not. And it turned out, that things I marked abnormal are normal for others. And they start to call me Homophobia. Which I believe, I am not.

My flatmate confessed himself as a transgender, but it's basically not the fact that he is transgender, that makes me against him, but his manner and attitude (changing mind after a second, not cleaning house, totally defensive of my suggestion to look good as a woman with skirt and tank tops).

My other ex-flatmate (he was out 2 days ago) was pro-refugees, too pro, and a bit touchy. It leads me to be a bit more cautious, because I don't like refugees. No matter what reasons lead them here to Germany. They -indirectly- cause my further life in Germany definitely becomes not easier. I love Thomas and the thought of not getting visa just becomes my huge fear.

We were once talking about Frozen and Frozen 2. I made a statement that I don't like people who posted on youtube about 'hidden' negative message of disney films, which was mostly about LGBT. I mean I watched the films and I didn't see those things coming. So don't destroy the real message from the movie. One video said that Frozen 2 will be about Elsa being lesbian. I didn't make a statement that I won't like the movie, since it is not there yet. I said I am curious how Disney will pack it, as they always suceed to make me cry in every movie. I told you: every.single.one. Because some Indonesian books teach children wrongly about LGBT. And I basically don't want my children to read about these books. Not because I don't want my children to be LGBT (maybe partly yes, to be very honest), but I want my children to grow up FREELY with their imagination without getting busy with these words of LGBT. As a small kid, I was thinking to marry to my best girlfriend for a while. I mean, that's kid! Let them grow up as kids. Let them play and being happy and full of imagination.

I'm loosing my mind. I need to get away from here. Soon.

Keine Kommentare: