Donnerstag, 2. März 2017

Auf Wiedersehen, Oldenburg!

I feel blue, Oldenburg. Never thought that leaving Oldenburg can be this hard too.. I thought it would be kinda relief, but I'm wrong.
Oh. Ich hab soviele Sachen 🙈
I realized, that I met so many nice and helpful people, whom you can work with, amazing people in Oldenburg, whose name you will find in so many papers, and cheerful people that often there, that I was almost never alone at home.

The decision of living in a flat with 6 people, might be one of the best decision I made in Oldenburg. You met someone straight, someone weird, someone talkative, someone funny, someone diligent, someone lazy, etc. Different culture, different perspectives, but at the end, we made best  friends :) I love the theater in Oldenburg and every single show I visited with Annika and Matthias. It started to be a new hobby, which I need to stop pretty soon. Gonna miss it! 😢
I met Kirsten, with whom I worked together during the whole master study. We spent lot of time together finishing our projects, homeworks or preparing exams. Mattis, her husband, has several times cooked for us *yummy!*. Not forget to mention Minty, their cat, which Thomas admires a lot, eventhough they have never met😂
I made friend also with Helen. The first person who greeted me at the Jade Hochschule. With her I had also some deep talk and brain storming. She always helped, ambitious, smart, and open-minded.
My amazing supervisors, Ania and Sabine, who always said that my work was good and I always doubt with myself. I learned a lot from them. And also from my first supervisor, which I think, he has this pendulum that Hermione has to return back time and do other stuff that should be finished😆  No kidding, he is very fast but relax at the same time.  

If I may leave Oldenburg two years ago, the feeling will be 180° different. So much pressure, so depressed, so much fear to be kicked out from Germany when I didn't pass the exam. They are gone now..

Thanks for making me enjoy Oldenburg! I love you all and I'm quiet sure we're gonna meet each other again😘

Dita, 01032017, in the train to Erfurt.



Keine Kommentare: