Mittwoch, 22. März 2017

DGA 2017, Aalen

Tadaaa.. First new city for this year. So 12 hours travelling after the farewell party, I was totally K.O and fell asleep at every presentation. Aalen is a small but nice old city. Luckily, I stayed in the same hotel (called "Hotel Villa Rad") with Hongmei. We always went to the university, the seminar place, and back to the hotel together. The second day was better. Hongmei and I got our dinner ticket, so we made our way to the Schloss Kapfenburg. The dinner was delicious and the music was also nice. All in all, it was a nice oportunity to get to know people from the same field. By the way, I brought my first poster as author. Yeay :) I hope I'll get a chance to go there again next year. Here some impression from Aalen. Enjoy!
Aalen
Schloss Kapfenburg

Keine Kommentare: