Montag, 24. April 2017

Happy 3rd anniversary!

3 years! Never thought that it has been lasted this long and I hope that it will last forever, since my last relationships never lasted that long.. :)

So, to celebrate the day which was on Friday, I took one day free from work and went back to Floßdorf on Thursday evening. We had a long sleep until Friday, BBQ and went to Cologne.
We planned to go to Postmodern Jukebox' concert. Thomas bought me a ticket as christmas present. Before that, we ate at the Jameson's Irish Pub. The burger was delicious. Then we went to the concert, but on the way the tram had a problem with someone who parked on a wrong place, the tram could not go through and there we were standing at the tram station waiting for the tram. After a while the tram came and it was full, of course.  We still got a place though, but the tram went slow. I got stomachache *oh no!* So after we got off the train. I asked Thomas to rush to any toilet. 🙊 Forget it. Hahah. Anyway, the concert was awesome. Postmodern Jukebox was freaking awesome!!!
We even will go again in July in Jena. Yeaaayyy!! And I will make sure, that we go early enough to have a good place, because in Cologne we stood at the back. I wished I used 12-cm high heels :(
Anyway, it was a good day :)
at Jameson's
Postmodern Jukebox
 Cheers, for forever!

Keine Kommentare: