Montag, 25. April 2011

Girls Easter Trip

I'm back :) It was really nice holiday, quite a lot of spending, but after getting all good remarks in the first semester (except chemistry), I thought, I may do these. One said, work hard play hard :P

Thursday, April 21st
I can't wait any longer for this holiday. I've packed my things a night before and thanks that my mo
m woke me up on that day and help me a lot with these stuffy. I caught the train one hour after my lecture ended. Yipii! It was shower of dandellion in Jülich, strange, I've never seen it before. I went to Darmstadt to be precise. I sleptover in Eca's room. Quite nice day since we haven't met each other for more than 6 months *I think*. We didn't do a lot of travelling on that day, as I have been there once. We just lied in a really huge garden beside University of Darmstadt. Nice place to chit chat :)

Friday, April 22nd
We went to the station at 3.30 in the morning. Met Ka Sata in Mainz and then we went to Trier.
Okei, holidays are officially started!! We went to Porta Nigra then to Drei Königenhaus, Konstantin Basilika, Trier Dom and Kaiserthermen. It was quite easy because Trier is not so big, though pretty :) Ka Sata and I attended Good Friday Mass in Trier Dom. The weather was nice and quiet warm, but in Dom was cool, so yap you can guess what happened to me -___- Ach, we missed some museum like Rheinisches Museum and Spielzeug Museum (Toys museum) because we didn't have plenty of time, and they close at 18 ya... :(
Samstag, April 23rd
We got up so early und caught up the bus in Porta Nigra at 7. It took us only one hour to reach Luxemburg. The weather was nice though windy. We didn't know where to start, so we just jumped on a bus which written Garé Centre. We bought there breakfast and ticket to get back Jülich. Afterwards we went to Cathedral Notre Dam, Gelle Frä, Trois Tours
and Palais du Grand Duke (which was dissapointing because we were not allowed to get in). Then to Bock casemates (underground casemates, nice place to have adventure). After that we went to Fort Thüngen, which was closed as well but fortunatelly the museum right behind it, called MUDAM was opened and I found a lot of art stuff there, which I will describe them as AMAZING!!
Our journey home was not easy. I was a bit mad, because my watch which always goes faster, at that time didn't work and I didn't realize that. Ka Sata and I miss one station. We got lost in Brussel (Liége). I was panic and tried to find help. Luckily we met some indonesians, who will go back to Maastricht at that time. We pleased the train's big boss to be allowed get on the train. Then we went to Maastricht and took a bus directly to Aachen. Luckily there was a night bus from Düren to Jülich (fiuh). We got back home like at 3 o'clock in the morning. hahah.

Sunday, April 24th
Happy easter, people!! We decided to go to mass in Jülich instead in Cologne. We couldn't get up for sure ;) but it was a nice mass as well in Jülich. Afterwards we went to Cologne and went to the top of Kölner Dom. Exhausted but unforgettable. I was happy as well as Ka Sata likes it really.

Keine Kommentare: