Freitag, 6. Juli 2012

(Little) Sister :)

Kanya Pratita Wanaditya.
I met her in 2006 when we joined PSUMB as junior for the first time. She was actually citizen of Bekasi, but unfortunatelly she moved to Jakarta (gak gaul :P)

My first impression is: she is too small and too cute for being a junior high student. haha.
Even I can't believe that in 2009 she was a senior high student!! Her face still looked like a 8 year-old-girl.
But I like her, she is just like a little sister for me. The fact is we went to the same primary school, we got even the same teacher when we were in the 5th grade! We went to the same high school. She was also in X-5 and XI-IPA-3. Sudah kujampi-jampi emang. hahaha.

We got closer and closer, especially after I was moved to Pit Percussion :) I had a great moment with you in PSUMB, Nya :D She's younger but she plays better than me. I learned lot of things from her. 

You know what? I went home last year, and I just didn't believe it. She's growing up (just a bit from the height hahaha) : she was 17, the instrument coordinator of pit-percussion, falling in love,  is maturer than before, she wears often skirts and high heels! But she still looked like 10!

Now, she is 18. Has just graduated from high school. Has been accepted in University of Indonesia, Department of Architecture! Damn, Sis, you're not little anymore :P 
So proud of you, Kanya :* You rock! Go run get your dream. I miss you :* :* :*

<--- Kanya at the graduation party. Her high heels is higher than mine! I can't even wear the one higher than 3 cm. (dita, go to hell). She is pretty, isn't she? :)

Keine Kommentare: