Montag, 2. Juli 2012

Suddenly Baby Brother

Do you know that an elder brother or sister usually envy her or his little baby brother or sister just because all affection that she or he used to have from her or his parents is suddenly gone? As long as I can remember, I never had that feeling before as I was a kid. But I have this feeling currently! :(

It happens since my brother came here to Germany. Trust me it feels so bad.

I still get all I need, even what I don't really need, like smart phone. My parents live now alone in the house. My dad doesn't go to work at the moment. But I had such an impression, that they are so busy there.
I just realize currently that I don't know anything about my aunty's coming marriage. I was totally shocked when my dad sent us photos from the proposal night. I asked myself, wheather I am the only the part of family who didn't know anything about this. and I think the answer is a yes :(

I stayed the whole weekend even from Friday at home to learn all the exam stuff and I tell my parents that I'm home, let me know if you have time skyping with me. In fact, they didn't online at all. My brother just called my dad on viber, but the signal wasn't that good in my hometown. Tada, in 10 Minutes skype is online! Ha! I skyped them, but no answer. Alright. Pity me.

Anyway I just wrote my first exam. Thanks God it was good. 5 to go! :)
Oya, my parents didn't remember that I'm having exam today, they just remembered at my brother's remedial exams and wished him luck. Great!

2 Kommentare:

Patty hat gesagt…

cup2 :*

Jurema hat gesagt…

waduh dit.. don't be so envy like that. mungkin your brother is newbie in Germany, deswegen your parents worried him too much. coba deh inget2 lagi pas waktu kamu baru disini, did they do the same? aku rasa iya. all of that is just about time and chance. smile and be happy as usual you are. :D