Dienstag, 11. September 2012

I Wish You Were 10 Years Younger

People asked me lately, "do you have a boyfriend?"
I just answered lightly, "first money for the rent"

One day a friend came and pleased, just one night to sleep over
at night we talked bout a list, prince charming to be run after

Funny that I found you, cause you have almost all written
Butterflies while seeing you, but dating you is vorbidden

Reff :  I'm gonna hold your hand,
          I won't be afraid to kiss you, Dear
          My parents'll nick their head
          if you were 10 years younger..

Bridge :  Help me get rid of these butterflies,
              cause I can't stop admiring more than a minute
              cause I can't stop wishing that someday...

Reff :  I could, could hold your hand
          I won't afraid to kiss you, Dear
          My parents'll nick their head
          if you were 10 years younger..

[slow] If you were ten years younger, (I know) I just want to be with you...


can anybody help me with the music?

Keine Kommentare: