Sonntag, 30. September 2012

Hello, New Semester!

Hi there, it has been a quite long time after my last post. I was busy with exams,well it was just 2 in September, but if you know me and my habbit during holidays,, haha,, it needed the whole day to get concentrate to the book lying in front of me. Horrible! In between I also went to the choir exercise in the university (unfortunatelly we were just 4 but it was nice and I love the songs we're gonna sing in the mass on Oct 14th).

Well, as I said, I have two exams in September: Cardiotechnic and Electronics. And I finally fixed my electronics score from 5,0 (failed) ---> 1,0. Hurraaaa!!! Cardiotechnic as usual needs a lot of time to be checked.

After cardiotechnic exam I had some free days before starting the new semester on (officially) Monday.
Visited Rita, checked.
Visited Hien, not yet :(
Helping during stadtrally, checked.
Standing chat with Ega, checked.
Practising Saman, checked.

I'm tired now. But I think I'm ready for the new semester. So, welcome you, 5th semester :)
I've registered for everything I want to take. Let see how it is going. Time goes fast, dear, I'm in my last year already ;)

Keine Kommentare: