Dienstag, 4. Juni 2013

Breath Again

I finally finish my duty as the chairman of KMKI Aachen :) For the last mass, I decided to cook (cause no one cook haha) martabak tahu daging. Darwin made the dessert. They said it was delicious. 

Next was to prepare the picnic. I made the guacamole (again) and tuna filling for the baguette. I intended to make kimbap, but took the wrong rice, so.. hya.. you know what happened lha.. At the night I tried to learn for the tutorium, but ended up fallen asleep. 

Today was the first tutorium for SRT 2 (Steuer-, Regelungstechnik). I feel good that the students enjoyed. Not so many students, but it's good so, that I can concentrate on them.

Again, the long week has started. 
mondays tutoring until 18:45.
tuesdays band until 20:00
wednesday pizza until 21:00
thursday cleaning up lab, preparing lab for the campus anniversary and DANCING!! until 20:00 (nichts zu meckern :D, longer better,haahah)
friday Herz Jesu Freitag
saturday partyyyyy!! (and "working")
sunday evening service

Semangat!!

Keine Kommentare: