Freitag, 21. Juni 2013

Random

I found this in my schoolmate's blog, and I'm in the mood of being random, so enjoy! :P
  1. Who was the last person you held hands with? – Andreas, my dance partner at the dance course
  2. Are you loud, outgoing, or shy? – shy.
  3. What are you looking forward to seeing? – Ehemaligenfeier (graduation official ceremony)on Sept 27th aaaanndd for a graduation ball, of course.
  4. Are you easy to get along with? – hmm 50:50 I would say. I don't talk much when we're many.
  5. Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back to him or her? – Yeah, and ended up without relationship at all. what a shame.
  6. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you? – if he is there, I guess yes. Well at least I was half drunk in the bar, and he accompanied me going home, though on foot. and last time I was drunk, I told him on the next day, he was kinda angry to my supervisor for have let me drinking too much.
  7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? – no comment
  8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? – number 1
  9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? – so so. depends on the specific topic.
  10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? – Mom
  11. What does your most recent text say? – ultrasound.ultrasound blaa blaa blaa
  12. How do you feel about abortion? – basically against
  13. Do you like big crowds of people? – depends
  14. Do you believe in luck or miracles? – miracles
  15. What good thing happen this summer? – it's going to be a surprise
  16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? – NO
  17. Do you think there’s life on other planet? – yes, anyway it's true, so no need to defence.
  18. Do you still talk to your first crush? – really seldom, to my first boyfriend yes sometimes
  19. Do you like bubble baths? – if I have time, yes
  20. Do you like your neighbors? – so so.

Keine Kommentare: