Montag, 25. November 2013

Benefizkonzert

The first time performing in a band again after junior high school.
And I just love this band. I'm now in Lounge Pad officially :)
The concert was successful.
We played Breezin', Der Mann, Autumn Leaves, Hallelujah, Dream a Little Dream of Me, Baby I'm a Fool.
Well as usual, I was panic and totally nervous. My throat was dry and it was just uncomfortable.
I drank almost after every song. And after my first singing I whispered to Christian that I don't remember the second part from Hallelujah and whether they can give me a second to think. The whole band was confused, I got panic than I should, Metti was annoyed and I kept people on waiting. Horrible. But then, yes, I finally remembered and we played all as we wanted to play. This time I proud of myself making no mistakes on the text. Yes :) We got 2 offers afterwards playing on the other stages. Yihaa :)

Lounge Pad
 Thanks for all who came: Frater Andy, Judith, Khaled, Ary, Rudiger, Thomas, David, Sabine, Ulviyya, Sabrina.

This is really the highlight of the week after all rejections and the result of the IELTS.

Here are some picts. Enjoy!
orang ganteng ini
FH Percussion Team
Frater Andy was here for the concert!

Keine Kommentare: