Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011

Get Out of Stress: Christmas-Market-Tour

The first exam is done! Four to go.. but I still have time, I hope. I'm having 3 more in January and February, 1 in March. Yeheii.. :) Well, after I wrote biology, I just want to refresh myself along the weekend. I called Opa and Oma, and finally I made out meeting them, right after school on Thursday. On Friday there was a little reunion of Josephine, Judith, Feryal and me. We were in Aachener Weihnachtsmarkt and babysitted three children, who yelled "Carrousel" (merry-go-round) all the time.

On Saturday, I went to Kölner Weihnachtsmarkt and Burgweihnachtsmarkt at Satvey castle. A lots of freshmen were joining us on that day. I get to learn one chinese girl, quite interesting to hear, what she told me :) Her name Wu Yucheng by the way. Got nice company, quite nice cold weather,romantic place, and I found lots of mistletoes!!! (MISSING: somebody to be kissed under the mistletoe, huhuhuhuhu). Owya, Kölner Weihnachtsmarkt is quite big and crowded, you can find almost everything there. Burg Satzvey is quite small, three times bigger than Jülich though. And it is romantic with the lighting. Unfortunatelly we went home just when the lights turned on.

On Sunday, I went back to Aachener Weihnachtsmarkt

Keine Kommentare: