Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011

Herzlichen Glückwunsch

Late posting from me. hehee. I just want to thank you all,who still kindly remember my birthday even without facebook :) So, if I may mention,

who made me a surprise:
Judith Simons!! Lots of hugsssss!! Thank youuuu for the christmas decoration, muffins, present, all, all, all :)

who greeted me on that day:
Alexander Peters, Gregor, Simon, Khaled, Peggy, Ulviyya, Feryal, Viki, Ninawho phoned or sent me a lovely SMS:

Margaretha Stephanie *paling pertama* Frater Andy, Ka Wendy, Igie, Nadia, Frans Adi, Ka Jesica, Vinia, Rafliska, Sendy, Mami, Papi, Galih,Eca, Jessica Gracia, Sr.Moekti, Ka Rizky Aulia, Cella, Mbak Yati, Tante Miryam, Tesa, Kanya, Om Luki, Nandea, Darwin, Ciscus, Dewi, Ka Dana, Ka Mike, Mbak Rina,Ega, Opa, Oma.

I hope I don't left any name here. Just remind me please... :)

Well, you see true friends can get you anywhere even if you're not in facebook :)

Keine Kommentare: