Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011

December and everything nice :D

Hey, I always believe that December will be the sweetest month of year. and it is!

I hope that the snow will fall down on my birthday.. Well if it's too early, let it snow on December 25th :) I just like the atmosphere, everybody is just in a good mood, breakfast together on wednesdays, daytrip to christmas market next week ( I hope I still can watch the pre christmas concert afterwards), light festival and christmas market at uni on my birthday, guitar course, meet Eva this Sunday. I think I'm gonna spend a lot of money :( well, at least for glühwein (warm wine) :) it's soon darker but the christmas light from the city center, from the christmas market makes Jülich more alive!!

Hello, A.L.I.V.E!!! And I suddenly think that I'm in love with (somebody in) Jülich.

Well I'm not quite sure, since everybody said that he is too old for me (oh not again!). and I have never been in a conversation with him. But what I wanna tell you is, that I think I'm in love with one of the organization that I regularly visit. It has been years, since the last time I felt this, when I was in the ministrant group quite intensive. I can't live without meeting each other even for a week. And what comes next is a possesiv love. just like if you're in a relationship! You don't consiously realize that you've made yourself a fortress. You're not gonna move on or move out just because you want to stay with this kinda organization, even that you knew, the other members are moving and don't have the same feeling like what you feel. But yeah we'll see... at the moment I'm enjoying the time, but I realize the risk, that everybody can dissapear at the same time. It is so. Student organization. And if the time comes, I'm not ready yet :(

Ok, shouldn't disturb you, guys..

Have yourself a merry little christmas,friends :) enjoy advent!

Keine Kommentare: