Samstag, 16. März 2013

Party - Pesta - Pray

Party! I deserved it :) after the really last exam, which went pretty well - I guess hehehe-
Some people told me that they didn't expect me to be there. But I don't think it was strange, I always went somewhere right after exams (well, mostly. I remembered in the 2nd semester I flew back to Jakarta right after math exam, or just like last February I went directly to Greifswald at the night after Verfahrenstechnik) or just not in the mood (read: no friend to get there with).

So, let me introduce you these people
most of them are from the lab, where I'm doing my bachelor project.
----
Somebody is perfect ;) 10 out of 14 I guess
----
Keep praying for my grandma though. I did one turn rosary before went to the party (sorry Andreas to have kept you waiting). And everybody who read this, please send also your little prayer to Jesus for my grandma. She is laying now in the ICU. Sometimes love means, to let somebody go, no matter how hard it is.
---
Anyway, enough for now. It's now 2:37, I should take a bath, I smell like hell. Tschüssi!

Keine Kommentare: