Freitag, 22. März 2013

Yes!

Yes my blog has finally an autoplay playlist again!! yuhu!!
--
Felt like totally so tired this week, don't know why. Somehow the events that I have waited for, seems can't be my mood booster. Working in the lab is still interesting as usual ;) Ah one more thing, I need to practice piano for saturday mass. Since I have no piano at home (read: no more money to buy), I went to the library before the dance class, because there is one piano standing unplayed. As long as I know, one can play as long as no lectures around. So I played. War richtig peinlich. Bin nach 5 Minuten rausgeschmießen worden. Ey, warum steht da überhaupt kein Schild, dass das Klavier nur zur Schönheit gedacht ist?? Wie schade. FH sollte es einfach mir schenken. Ich kann es gegen Blumen oder Baum tauschen, ist überhaupt kein Problem. So wird das Klavier wertvoll. Man man man!

Keine Kommentare: