Samstag, 16. März 2013

Rest in Peace, Mbahku Sayang...

How it is hard to let you go..
but by the time I saw you laying on that ICU bed with all the life-supporting pumps,
I couldn't let see you sick forever.
So let God do His best for you...

Thank you, Mbah,
for have known you,
for have loved you,
and have been loved by you..

Sorry that sometimes I didn't care,
for not call you and visit you during my school time,
for being so busy with friends and ignored you,
for my careless that I didn't wake up last time when you need me to go to the toilet..

It's not the money you gave that I love you,
it's just as simple as you are.
For you're so care, wise, and maternal.
Your smile, your laugh and even your smell.

Mbah, mbah belum lihat aku lulus jadi sarjana, sedikit lagi, Mbah :(
Dita belum bisa bikin mbah seneng...
Tapi Dita mesti relain Mbah pergi, Dita ga mau liat Mbah sakit terus...

If you meet Jesus and Grandpa up there, please greet them from me..
Enjoy the beauty of the heaven and the reunion with God.
Someday we'll meet again, Mbah..
Until then, you stay alive...
....here in my heart and mind.

I love you

Keine Kommentare: