Freitag, 26. Juli 2013

#2 Something I Feel Strongly About

Hwoo.. This is more difficult than I thought.

There are 2 things I feel strongly about:
1. Indonesian's view to deal with study in German
2. People's view on divorce.

I'd just choose the first topic. The second topic, can be re-read on my posting "Marriage".

If you don't know this sad fact that more 50% of indonesian students don't or didn't finish their study in German. There are thousand reasons if you ask them, but trully this is sad.

In comparison to Indonesia, students here have freedom to take a part time job beside their study. Unfortunatelly, some Indonesian, who start doing this, start to forget their study as well and they become an immortal student. Just because they're thinking, study in German is cheap or to say free.

Tja, that's stupid. In fact, the germans paid for our study like 8000€ pro semester pro student.

How can they keep on delaying their study and keep up earning money like that?
8000€ is A LOT of money. Germans, they might doing this on purpose: to make a good bilateral relation between Indonesia and Germany, but what did several Indonesian students, are a shame for our country.

Well I could accept some reason, if their IQ is below normal or their parents' aren't able to support them financially. But I guess, none of them has such low IQ. They should just keep on their hard work on study, not giving up, a li'l bit concentration, a li'l bit of prayer, not partying or shopping too much (except if he/she is clever and rich enough), not spending the whole study time working in fabrics.

Guys, trust me, you can earn much better, after you graduate the uni. If you don't, at least, your level is already much better than the work you have now. So my advice: finish your study as soon as you can. You, guys, can basically speak german better than me (because I didn't learn german that much before I came here), so you believe, you can do it!! Good luck, vellas :)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I absolutely didn't know that these things occur there! even now when I'm not yet there rasanya udah malu bener ada orang yang even think to do take advantage kyk gini :(