Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

2013 Recap

1. finish my bachelor on summer  August! Done :)
2. get a good place to work or good place to start master -- in progress
3. keep on smiling everyday
4. visit at least two of these countries: Hungary, Italy, Macedonia, Ireland, Malta, Iceland, Slovenia, Czech republic -- no money, but I visited Belgium
5. have a new boyfriend -- well, I've been in some dates, but no boyfriend. I learned that I shouldn't have put this point in my resolution. I should be more submissive in the next year. To have wanted someone and then ended up without having him by myself hurts a lot. I was (again and again) too possesive before he became mine. Then it also became difficult to move on and move up. Anyhow, I learned: do not fall in love with your long-term colleague, unless he fell in love with you first.
6. more time for God I think I prayed more last year :(
7. less buying food from the cafetaria, cook more
8. clean up my bedroom more often
9. no coke from January 4th -- not suceed, I was forced to drink cola on the day I was faint after blood donation -.-

In comparison to last year, this achievement is far away from perfect and satisfying :(
Let's hope more for 2014 (Horse Year! Horse Rule!)

Keine Kommentare: