Samstag, 4. Januar 2014

So I called it Christmas

I never expected that I would celebrate christmas and new year at home in 2013. Pap suddenly missed us and so yeah, we were home. I was in Bekasi for about 10 days. I arrived on Monday 23rd Dec and flew back on Jan 2nd. Almost everyday was visiting appointment. So, hmm, eat all the time. No wonder that I gained 4,5 kg in 10 days (OH NO!!). However, I also did  (again) movie marathon with Fliska (Sendy was out of town). We saw: Tenggelamnya Kapal Van Der Wijck and The Hobbit. I met Mbak Lala (we ate together at Tawan n went to photo box, haha). Ohja, I attended the new year's eve youth mass and at the end we took pict together (Jes, Boedi, me, Galih). I even sang in the choir in the mass on Dec 24th and in duty as ministrantin on Dec 29th. Overall, my christmas and new year was awesome :)

Bolu pink
Martabak bangka!!!!! Huaaahh
My beloved pecel lele
Sepedaan sama mami ke Bunderan HI dr Senayan
Menu abis sepedaan 1: sate ayam
Menu abis sepedaan 2: kue tetek/kue ape
Menu abis sepedaan 3: singkong goreng, ubi goreng
Menu tahun baru: wagyu steak made by papi
Menu tahun baru: kartoffelgratin made by mami
Menu tahun baru: ayam suharti

Keine Kommentare: