Samstag, 4. Januar 2014

Christmas Market Marathon Part 2

Route: Nurnberg - Wurzburg - Munchen - Wurzburg (15-18 December 2013)

Day 1: Nurnberg
I said to my brother, that I wanted to see the christmas market in Nurnberg so badly. By accident, Kris planned also to go with his uni mates to Nurnberg that day. So we met up there :) Teja who lives there in Nurnberg was our tour guide and led a small city tour for us. Well, Nurnberger Christmas Market was really crowded (I took one pict down there). Since I couldn't meet the christkindl it seemed just like another christmas market in Germany, but the kiddy market was something different. Special. I love it! Decoration that you couldn't find in any other city. I'm glad that I decided to turn and see that before I went back to Wurzburg.
Menu 1: 3 Nurnberger Wurst mit Brot 
Menu 2: Scheibebrot mit Mettwurst
Menu 3: Fleischkuchle
Photo of the day: Henkersteg under the fullmoonlight
Menu 4: Feuerzangenbowle
2-level Merry-Go-Round
On the roof of every stand in kiddy christmas market

Menu 5: Crepes
Day 3: München

1st Christmas Market
Menu 6: Auszogn
2nd christmas Market
3rd christmas market: Marienplatz
 Day 4: Würzburg
Menu 8: Riese Kusse

Keine Kommentare: