Freitag, 16. Oktober 2015

Day 14: My earliest memory

Ups. Sorry I couldn't handle blogging... :( Things are going crazy again. Well, before I was at my brother and my boyfriend. Could not write everyday. Pardon.

Do I remember anything? Hmmm... I remember just something from the time when I was in kindergarten, but not the time younger... Eventhough when I saw photos, I looked (most of the time) quite happy.
I remember that I peed on a pissoir.. I remember when I sleptover at my grandma with my elder cousin. She was 12 and I was 6 at that time and we took a bath together. At that time I thought, "I want to have boops as well". What a thought!

In the kindergarten I was maybe one of the most embarassing kids ever.. Haha. In the first year I always did, what my teacher did. So if we sing and do some movement, I will stand up like my teacher, go to one side of the class where everybody can see me as well and start to sing and do the movement like my teacher. *facepalm*

Keine Kommentare: