Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2015

Day 18: My Beliefs

I believe in God, that has plans on me. I believe that he hears us and every time he gave us obstacles, he just wants us to be stronger than we are before. He is not giving us something above of what we could handle. So, if this semester I have so many presentations to be done. I will try my best to finish all and let Him do the rest :)

I believe that any kind of education is important. Nevertheless, it is also important to get socialize with people. They are part of life education, you know! Formal education without social life is a 'handicapped'-education.

I believe that young women also have rights on freedom. They may make decisions on their own, they may take the risks of life, they may travel around the world alone (if they want to). Parents may give suggestions, not orders. Parents may worry about their daughters, who lives far away, but they should believe in her, that she can handle things.

I believe that catholic schools still have the best education methods and show the best effects on children. Don't ask me why.

I believe that my diet this time is going to work out and I can loose some weights (haha! yeah).

I believe that parents let their kids marry who they love. Independently from religion, race, culture, usw. I'm so lucky, ya? :) But I'm sad though, because my bestfriend has never been in a relationship in her whole life, just because she has to be with bataknese and catholic man. That's hard, man!

I believe that eventhough we found more and more men who stay home for the kids, women should be able to do homeworks, like cooking, washing, cleaning, ironing, on their own. Independently on wheather they like it or not.

Keine Kommentare: