Freitag, 23. Oktober 2015

Day 19: Disrespecting My Parents

Aha. If you don't want to get a punch, don't you dare disrespecting my parents. They are not the best persons but they are the best that I have, so don't you dare. My aunt got angry with me because she blamed my mom for one thing, that my mom didn't missunderstand but she. And I berated the cousin of a good friend of mine because she 'blamed' my mom to have forwarded her wrong info, that my mom even only copy pasted it from anybody else, and she wrote it. Idiots!

I might not the most polite daughter, because I like to fight for my freedom, but I think everything still can be categorized as 'okay'. My parents still pay my living costs here, and it is not a small amount, so I have logically no reason disrespecting my parents. Why should I?

Keine Kommentare: