Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015

Day 10: My first love and first kiss

Ahaha. This is gonna a quite embarassing topic ever. Or maybe not. Well, none of them hurts, if I talk about it actually. I mean, both were a quite good memory, even without a good ending. But I learn that life has to continue. And as the germans say: es ist auch gut so :)

My first love was the misdinar's CEO, while I was his secretary. I think he knew for a while after he broke up with my twinnie best friend, that I fell in love with him. But for some reasons, it's never ended up good. I became really over jealous, eventhough I was not his girlfriend. And to remember this thing is really really embarassing. It's just so childish! Well ok, I was 14 y.o at that time, but still it didn't sound so good. He is now in a relationship with a young woman from my brother's year since 9 or 10 years, I lose count ;) Good,that I moved on quite quick. Haha :) Since then, I've learned something: I become quite careful in choosing friends (this is really true) and not to tell everyone that I'm in love with somebody. It hurted at the time, that he can't be my bf, but it hurted more to realize what happened behind my back.

My first kiss was to my ex-pit trainer. I don't think that my parents know about this and that they would love to hear this. But it was my decision, or my wish to have a first kiss before I study in Germany. Don't know, maybe I just want to try, before I kiss bule or so.. Indonesian ought to be at that time more trustable. Hehe. Our story was quite short. But as I promised myself, I never regreted it, but I don't want to go back either. Es ist gut so :)

Keine Kommentare: