Dienstag, 29. September 2015

Day 9: How I hope my future be like

Wow. Things have changed a lot since the same theme from the previous blog challenge (See the article here). Circa the half of the old wishes couldn't come true, some I even cancelled.

So this is the recap of the old ones:
  • I couldn't get a job so no resignment. 
  • I didn't apply for Indonesia mengajar and I wasn't in Indonesia.
  • I'm not married yet
  • No internship til June, I started (due to the lack of money) master in biomedical engineering but then got totally frustated after one semester
  • I got IELTS of 6.5, but couldn't apply for the scholarship because I missed 0.5 point in one of the subjects
  • I was in Indonesia only to celebrate my parents' silver wedding anniversary
  • I got my german driving license.
So, something continues... This is how I want my future to be like:
I will finish my master within 2 years
 

Getting married or engaged in the age of 25

Have 3 cute kids and a gentle lovely husband and living in small comfortable house with a garden


Get a job with a good salary in North Rhein-Westfalen or anywhere else where Thomas and I can live together
 





Get myself a BMW Mini

 

Photos: google

Keine Kommentare: