Donnerstag, 17. September 2015

Day 1: my current relationship

What a hard first theme ;)
As you know, I'm with Thomas since almost 1,5 year.. A lot of things has changed since then, of course, like you know, we are more opened to each other. Thomas is a talkative as before, but I have been more talkative to him as well.

We are now in a long distance relationship, since I live in Oldenburg. But I go back home almost every weekend, so everything is quite fine. We are adults, and try to behave like adults. We have a gap of 7,5 years, but there is a time, where Thomas really act older and more protective, but for some case he treats me like we are just in the same age. So, it's just a perfect balance.

We have the same goal for our relationship. He knows my parents and my brother. And hopefully my brother and Thomas can get closer to each other as well. I know Thomas' big family.

3m
8m

10m
I'm happy to be with him and looking forward to step further with him. So, isn't it just perfect? :)

Keine Kommentare: