Sonntag, 20. September 2015

Day 5: A time I thought about ending my own life

Oh. This is absurd. I have never thought about this before. Honestly not really.
One thing possible that I ought to think, that I want to die peacefully, like just take a nap and than just pass away. I don't think it could be categorized as 'ending my own life'. This phrase just sounds like 'choose between accident or suicide'. Haha. For me at least.

So ok. I have read some articles of some people who might almost killed by something. From all, there is only one thing I would consider. Have you ever heard about the 'angel of death'? It's not really like angel, it's actually just a normal person, whose job is to inject some chemical to his client, which cause his death. Some people chose this, like for couples, who have lived unseparable for years and suddenly one of them got really sick. I might consider this way,as long as:

  •  I am old enough, that my children could feed themselves despite my absent,
  •  My husband is not dead by sudden,
  • My husband and I have this unseparable bond,
  • We are debt-free.
Anything else I forgot? Hmm, I don't know.. Enough for know I guess... Live my life, just as it is and give my best :)

Keine Kommentare: