Samstag, 19. September 2015

Day 3: my view on drugs and alcohol

For me, it's a clear statement:
I've never used drugs and will never used that as well.

I'm not really against alcohol, because I also drink alcohol. But we should know ourself better and muss not let ourself be addicted to alcohol. My dad doesn't like it that much, that I was so drunk once. Thomas and I drink wine or beer usually on special occasions or weekends, when we meet friends or colleagues. Alcohol as a social drink, but I always look on the situation, with who I go drinking.. As a lady, I feel not so safe if I'm drunk and I have to walk home alone. Trust me. This happened a few times to me, so that I could say this. That's my tips :) Have a hand that you can trust to be hold when you're drunk, otherwise drink so much, that you can still walk straight ;)

Keine Kommentare: