Dienstag, 22. September 2015

Day 6: 30 interesting facts about me

I wrote 24 already and it's just gone. Unbelievable :(
So here they are:
1. I was born in Jakarta on a indonesian friendship day in 1990
2. I am left-handed in writing and playing badminton or tennis
3. I am right-handed in cutting, playing baseball or guitar
4. I can use both to iron my clothes. Not at the same time though.
5. Love musicals, would really love to watch all of them live, but they are sometimes extremely expensive :(
6. Sound of music was the first musical I watched live, played by sanurians in GKJ. Since then, I watched the film, my grandpa even copied my 2 soundtrack books, memorized all the songs and all the actors& actress by heart. Just imagine this freaky 11-year-old girl...
7. No, I don't play bass, but really want to..
8. I am singing in Lounge Pad since May/June 2013. The first thought as I joined in: "oh damn, no one as a potential boyfriend..." Haha, things change tho! ;)
9. Don't ever offer me to share a schnitzel when I'm drunk.. I'll eat them all, try to put everything in my mouth, but land on the floor and you have to pay :P
10. I learned guitar because I admire somebody. I stop playing guitar, because I'm in love with somebody
11. I can't eat that spicy, but my favorite food is still rendang
12. My dream car is BMW-Mini.. It has to be a mini!
13. I paid for german driving license with my own salary.
14. I can drive in Germany, but not in Indonesia. My parents still believe that I can drive. Besides, I don't want to drive as well, because the traffic is rude!
15. I am a tea-lover, but no spice-tea..
16. I can't eat weißwurst and honey mustard as Germans do.. If you want me to die, then yes..
17. When is this gonna reach 30???
18. I tried to pee on a pissoir when I was in the kindergarten. I was wondering why the pissoir is quite high for me.. So I stood on tiptoe, lifted one of my leg, and the rest... you know.
19. Craving for martabak bangka....
20. Actually, I need 1 cm more to may sit on a normal car seat...
21. I think my high school uniform is pretty cool, my boyfriend said it doesn't look like a (normal)uniform
22. I love math, but I was kicked out of the class by Pak Robert two times because I couldn't finish my homework. O what a shame...
23. I was born as a dancer, but I haven't danced since 2 years.. Couldn't convince Thomas strong enough to be my dance partner.
24. Maybe I should remind him tho. Last time he was a bit jealous, because I danced with a stranger at Dariusz's birthday (well I was actually dancing with Dariusz' brother).
25. I'm moved on from misdinar. YEAY! I still love to be on altar once in a while when I'm home, but I don't have this miss-the-duty-on-christmas-or-easter kind of homesick
26. Still a big fan of powerpuff girls
27. The train was once being cancelled because of me. I had a stomachache and I got unconscious for several times before entering the train's toilette. They brought me to hospital in Eschweiler by firefighter wagon and Nessa was there with me, got confused with me and the people that only talk german, but at the end enjoying the view of some handsome doctors who examined me ;)
28. I don't eat raisin and marzipan
29. I still want to meet Lea Salonga, Colm Wilkinson and Alfie Boe
30. Don't really like the fact that germans are way busier during the advent than indonesians.. It's so difficult to invite people to come on my birthday.. That's disappointing...

Keine Kommentare: