Donnerstag, 24. September 2015

Day 8: A moment I felt most satisfied with my life

This most satisfied feeling doesn't mean like, I don't have any other problems to face, does it? Or maybe I haven't had it yet... I mean, I was satisfied, when I got enrolled in Santa Ursula. That was kinda achievement in life. Haha. But I know, the hard 3 years are coming closer... I was satisfied, that I finished bachelor defence and thesis with a perfect score. But I knew then directly after, that I was facing the problem that I am jobless. I was satisfied having an really pretty apartment for my own butt, but I knew, that is gonna be a problem when I don't get a job in NRW. I am satisfied that I am studying what I want, but I need to work hard and think hard to be able to get a job in NRW (if Thomas couldn't move to another bundesland). So yeah, I don't know. I am satisfied with what I have now, but maybe I can't define it as 'the most satisfied moment'.

Keine Kommentare: