Montag, 2. November 2015

Day 22: How have I changed in the past 2 years?

Physically: I can just gain weight without loosing any pounds! But this is always happen to me (hmm as long as I can remember) everytime I have a boyfriend. Haha. It is just started this summer, but I'm now more motivated to do more sport. Well okay, it might still a little bit less than I should do in a week. I'm still proud of myself, though! Well, I ride bike as usual, but my campus now is even nearer than the last ones and you know, Oldenburg is flat! So during the summer break, we went swimming once a week. We, I mean, Thomas and I. During the internship, the swimming pool is closed. So I went to muscle training course. That was hard. Eventhough, you get used to it after a few times. This semester I do zumba with my flatmate every wednesday. That's fun. But still I hope, that I may have more time to do some other sports within the week.

Mentally:
  • I become more a "let' build a family" type (is this a change?)
  • Less homesick
  • More talkative, especially in German
  • I become sassier, I guess 
  • At the same time depend a lot on Thomas and independent for my study
  • I try to have more initiative to help the other(that I know)
  • I try to manage time by myself
  • Try to get anything that I want, without (financial) help from my parents
  • I become more defensive when it comes to refugees. I don't like refugees and I still haven't seen a reason, why I have to be sympathic to them 
I think this should be enough.

Keine Kommentare: